Saturday, August 24, 2019

RPGaDay #24: Triumph

For #RPGaDay2019, the twenty-fourth word prompt is Triumph.


       
        Triumph is always going to remind me of the name of the Theran behemoth that they landed on Ayodhoya in #Earthdawn
        The biggest Triumph for me as a player was when my gnome rogue defeated Tiamat in Dan's game. No not Eric's game with the halfling rogue. Yeah I've defeated Tiamat twice in two different #DungeonsandDragons games as a small rogue. In Dan's game, Tiamat had sent her five dragon armies to war on the world and we defeated each one in turn with white the first, green the second, blue the third, red the fourth, and black last. With her armies defeated we went after Tiamat herself. My last sneak attack took her down and we won. 
        The biggest Triumph for me as game master was the final battle of the Earthdawn ten year campaign when the group took on Verjigorm and an army of bone dragons. A twelve hour final battle with twelve different players ensued that ended with the death of Verjigorm. I even had playstation music on for ambiance that fit the scenes as they came. It was a satisfying conclusion to the campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment