Tuesday, August 4, 2020

RPGaDay Day 4 2020: Vision

     The word Vision brings me back to StarCraft 2. Back to Char.

Zagara: If we surprise the terrans, we can make it through with acceptable losses.
Kerrigan: And if we don't,the Swarm dies. You need to learn vision, Zagara. Planning,calculation, cunning.
Zagara: Your strategy against the terrans was strange. But I understand it now.
Kerrigan: Abathur's changes are bearing fruit. Do you remember what I told you on the battlefield?
Zagara: Vision, Is this like cunning?
Kerrigan: Partly
Zagara: Viciousness?
Kerrigan: Abathur. Go to him.
Zagara: His work is painful.
Kerrigan: He work will make you understand vision
Zagara: I will go.

   
  I am currently on hiatus with Saga of the Goblin Horde and Return to 50 Fathoms. But a GameMaster is always like this:


    So what future campaign visions are floating around in my head? I own the Blackwood book so it is definitely an option on the table, probably more geared towards the family/new group then the experienced crew.  For the experienced crew, there is an option of Solomon Kane with the slight change of Tellah and Captain Kirel having been thrown into that time period following their escape from Caribdus at the end of the original 50 Fathoms campaign.
    I have the Hellfrost Player's Guide and it might make for an interesting crossover with Game of Thrones. A Suzerain campaign where they have to go to many other settings to solve problems throughout the Savage Worlds. An Interface Zero 2.0 Shadowun cyberpunk campaign. 



No comments:

Post a Comment