Monday, August 31, 2020

RPGaDay Day 31 2020: Experience

         I've been playing roleplaying games since 1993 and running them since 1997. So 28 years of playing experience and 24 years of game mastering experience. Most of them were spent running Earthdawn from 1997 to 2013 for about 17 years with some Dungeons and Dragons, Shatterzone, Shadowrun, etc. mixed in. I've been running Savage Worlds for about 6 years now with completed Shaintar and Necessary Evil campaigns and current 50 Fathoms and Saga of the Goblin Horde campaigns on hiatus.
          The most experienced character I ever had in Dungeons and Dragons was that Level 30 epic level Halfling Rogue that became a God. In Earthdawn, it was Garthan Zufere at like Tenth Circle  as a Nethermancer. In Savage Worlds, it was Admiral Kirel in 50 Fathoms with 120 XP (Yeah we didn't go into the Flotsam Sea until we were good and ready). In D20 Modern I got my Strength Hero, Gen Bu, to 4th Level.I haven't played too many other games where it lasted more than 1-3 sessions.


















No comments:

Post a Comment